It’s finally happening.
AI content creation is blowing up – disrupting industries and replacing human writers.
It’s no longer just a scary-sounding, sci-fi prediction that marketers are making. It’s real.
- Jasper.ai, a popular AI writing tool, just hit a $1.5 billion valuation in 2022.
- ChatGPT is blowing minds with its abilities and use cases – content planning, topic generation, outlining, drafting, and even recipe writing are all possible with this AI. In just five days after its launch, it gained 1 million users.
- The technology of the top AI writing tools – ChatGPT, Jasper, Hyperwrite – all can replace a low-level human content writer, guide a non-native one to become high quality in seconds, and help with the content ideation and strategy process.
Why does all this matter?
In case you forgot, content marketing is an industry that will be worth $600 billion by 2024.
The #1 need within it? Content creation.
The #1 problem with content creation – and one of the biggest bottlenecks holding businesses back? It’s very, very difficult to produce content at scale.
But that’s a problem that the best AI tools for blogging can solve. Especially the one I just discovered. 💡
It’s called Content at Scale. 📝
I believe in this tool so much, I have officially made a career pivot and have an exciting announcement to make Monday, January 16. 💥 I’m going ALL IN. (Stay tuned to our blog and email list to hear all about it!)
That’s what today’s guide and video are all about:
- WHY this particular tool changed my mind about AI writing software.
- HOW to use this tool to produce nearly-ready SEO blog content (I say “nearly-ready” because every post still needs the human touch)
- AND a step-by-step video tutorial!
AI content production at scale is going to MASSIVELY change how content is produced and make content more accessible. And it starts with the best AI tool for blogging I’ve ever found.
Watch Me Use Content at Scale to Create a Well-Written, Nearly-There SEO Blog
Before we dig into the written tutorial for using Content at Scale, let’s talk about why the other tools on the market haven’t measured up to my standards.
The Problems with Other AI Writing Tools
I make it a point to test AI writing tools regularly. After all, content creation is my bread and butter. I have to know what the latest technology is, its capabilities, and whether it’s worth the effort to use.
The main problems I saw over and over with contenders like Jasper and HyperWrite include:
- Fluffy writing. This is when you write a paragraph when a single sentence would suffice. The output from AI writing tools has historically been stuffed with fluff, so using it in a blog would require a full rewrite.
- No personality or story. An AI writing tool doesn’t have your memories or experience at its disposal. All of that is locked up in your brain, and only YOU can tell it.
- No factual accuracy. AI tools are notorious bullsh!tters. Inaccurate data is one of the biggest problems I see.
- Overwhelming to use. For example, the Jasper interface throws dozens and dozens of templates at you – for writing frameworks, outlines, and types of content. In HyperWrite, you give the tool a bit of guidance, and then you’re left staring at the dreaded blinking cursor, wondering what to do next.
- Zero focus on long-form content. Neither of the top tools focuses on long-form. At most, HyperWrite and Jasper will each produce about 500 words, max, before petering out. This matters, a LOT, because long-form content is the real authority builder. We did a study on this recently that proved how much more ROI it produces.
- Watch my live talk from DigitalMarketer’s Training Day to get the full low-down on short-form vs. long-form content:
Why Content at Scale Is the Best AI Tool for Blogging
NO single AI writing tool has actually allowed you to focus on creating high-quality SEO content at scale. It hasn’t happened. UNTIL NOW.
For example, look at how CAS stacks up against Jasper:
Content at Scale is the first tool I’ve seen that addresses the major issues that have stopped me from investing in AI content creation.
- It’s original – Originality detectors can’t tell that the content is bot-written. Zero flags! That’s ultra-important because Google considers automatically-generated content spam.
- It passes Copyscape – Content at Scale has a trusted plagiarism detector built into their tool – and the content this AI writer creates passes with flying colors.
- The content is human-like. This is the first tool I’ve seen that can produce long-form content – posts as long as 2,500-3,000 words! – that’s on par with an expert SEO writer. It’s well-written with flow and value, and NO fluff.
- The content is correctly keyword-optimized. So many writers struggle with keyword optimization. The fact that this tool knocks it out of the park is mind-blowing. Enter the keyword you want your blog to rank for, and it will create properly-optimized content AND a list of related keywords, plus an on-page SEO checklist.
- It integrates with WordPress. With a few clicks, your posts will automatically show up in your WordPress backend.
Excited about Content at Scale? Want to get started? Use my affiliate link to get 20% more post credits on any Content at Scale plan.
How to Use the Best AI Tool for Blogging, Content at Scale, to Generate SEO Blogs
Content at Scale allows you to generate high-quality content quickly and efficiently, while also optimizing it for SEO. (I guarantee your mind will be blown.)
Here’s how to get started.
1. Create a New Project
After you create an account, you’ll need to create a project. This is the website you’ll be creating content for with Content at Scale.
You’ll fill out details like your website name and URL, the purpose of your website/business, your target audience, your preferred tone of voice, and the word count range for your content pieces.
Some great features of CAS are the number of voices it can write in (casual, bold, sarcastic, persuasive, etc.) and the length of the posts it can produce – over 3,000 words!
Once you’ve added all your details, click “Create Project.”
2. Direct Content at Scale to Create Your Content Piece
At his point, you’ll be prompted to fill in the details for your new content piece, including the context of the piece and the keyword you want to rank for.
For best results, do keyword research before diving into Content at Scale. Find a keyword that’s both relevant to your audience and easy to rank for (i.e., the KD, or keyword difficulty score, is at 40 or below).
Once you’ve found a good, relevant keyword, plug it into CAS under “What keyword do you want to rank for?”
Need help with this? Read my guide on keyword research.
This is the place where you’ll direct CAS on what to write about – in other words, what angles of your topic should it cover? Give the tool initial guidance so it writes on-point content for your keyword and topic.
To figure out the direction your content should take, make sure you research what’s ranking at the top of Google already for your keyword. Study the top results and see how they approach the topic. That’s a huge clue to the user intent of your keyword, and how you need to write about it to satisfy searchers.
For example, I chose the keyword “improve user experience.” Based on what’s ranking for that term at the top of Google, I discovered my blog should cover how to use UX, brand design, and copywriting to make a website more engaging and increase conversions.
And that’s what I directed CAS to write!
Once you have the direction of your content set, click “Create Content Now.”
3. Edit the AI Writer’s Output
Now you’ll be taken to your project dashboard as Content at Scale works on your content in the background. You should see a screen like this telling you to check back in a few minutes:
On average, I’ve found that it takes 10-15 minutes for the tool to create a 2,000+ word post. (Yes – WOW.)
When the post is ready, it will show up in your dashboard like this:
Click on it, and you’ll see an editing screen with lots of information. Here’s a screenshot overview:
As you can see, this tool is built FOR the SEO content writer. It handles a lot of fussy SEO pieces for you accurately (just one reason why this is THE best AI tool for blogging):
- Tracks your keyword usage in the post + suggests related keywords to use.
- Provides an on-page optimization checklist that updates as you go.
- Writes all the metas for you, including a meta description.
- Properly uses keywords in the blog copy.
- Automatically generates a linked table of contents.
Now, you could leave this content as-is and move on to the next step, but I don’t recommend that.
What this content is still missing is your personal experience and knowledge – the stuff that can only be found inside YOUR brain. 🧠
Content at Scale, or any other AI writing tool, doesn’t have access to your memories and knowledge (yet! 😱) – so you need to add your expertise where the copy needs a little zhushing.
You should also edit the post to ensure the flow is good, add internal and external links, insert images, and just generally polish it up so it’s even better. Since the quality was already pretty good in the first place, that means you’ll be bumping it up to the level of incredible, which is powerful.
This step should only take about 1-2 hours max. For most SEO content writers, who on average can produce a post in 4-6 hours, that adds up to unbelievable time-savings.
Another option for editing the content is to use the “Rerun post” feature. Here’s where you’ll find it (under the “Brief” tab in the right window):
Click it, and you’ll be taken back to the screen where you initially entered your content details. You can tweak these to refine the direction of your content and then rerun the post to produce a tweaked output. You can also click “Customize” in the bottom left corner for even more editing options:
For example, you can edit, add, and rearrange sections. You can even tweak the direction of specific sections. Just remember to hit “Rerun Post” to implement your changes.
4. Run AI Detector and Plagiarism Scans
Once your post is edited and polished, you can run the necessary checks to ensure the content is 100% original and doesn’t flag an AI bot detector.
And, you’re in luck, because both of these features are built into Content at Scale. 💪
First, up, let’s run our completed post through the plagiarism detector hooked up to CAS – Copyscape, a trusted tool.
Navigate to the window on the right side of your content creation dashboard. Click the “Review” tab, then click “Request Plagiarism Scan.”
The results will show you what percentage of the text can be found elsewhere online.
If you do get a hit, just rewrite the flagged text.
AI Detector Scan
Content at Scale also offers an AI detector tool. You can run your content through this to check whether your text sounds AI-written.
5. Set Up Importing to WordPress
With Content at Scale, you can directly import your finished blog into your WordPress dashboard.
To do this, you need the WordPress plugin, which you can download directly from your CAS dashboard.
Once that’s installed in your WordPress, you can connect Content at Scale by going to your Projects and clicking the three dots by your project name. Click “connect WP” to get an API key that will connect the two services.
Paste the key into the backend of WordPress end to hook the two together.
To make your CAS posts show up in WordPress, you need to have “Pending Editing” enabled as an available post status.
To do that, click the three dots next to your project name and hit “manage settings.” Scroll down to the “Post Statuses” section. Click the box under “Select Available Post Status” and select “Pending Editing” in the drop-down menu. This adds it to your post status list.
Then, when you’re ready to add your post to WordPress, all you have to do is go to the post status dropdown above the editing screen, change the status to “Pending Editing”, and hit “Update.”
The post should appear in WordPress in seconds. Voila!
Use the Best AI Tool for Blogging to Scale Content Creation Successfully
There you have it – high-quality content at scale that didn’t take you hours to write.
Content at Scale is a game-changer for business owners, marketers, and entrepreneurs ready to scale their content marketing.
It’s the first and only tool I’ve seen that prioritizes quality, authenticity, and accuracy in SEO content creation.
As long as you keep the human touch in the mix – reviewing, editing, refining, polishing – the content you produce with this tool will be amazing.
It’s fast, fun, and easy to use – and I think you’ll love it, too.