Master Your Content Creation & Production Process With Our Content Process Blueprint
Create an established content marketing process with streamlined tools and systems. Get our NEW Content Hacker Process Blueprint (content marketing processes, templates, and tools) to run your content calendar seamlessly. 70% off.
Content marketing can feel like the biggest task on the planet.
Even if you have:
- Some knowledge about what to write on
- Some experience creating content
- A plethora of SEO tools available
But it’s all chaos.
You write random content. You’re not sure what to delegate, or what to do yourself.
What’s more, you’re exhausted and burnt out from zero clarity on any part of the content marketing production process. What do you do – and when do you do it?
But what if you could finally achieve real organization in your content marketing?
What if… you never had to corral all the missing pieces from everywhere and nowhere again, and instead you had a clear system and process to creating it?
What if there’s a way to gain clarity on the whole confusing thing and follow a no-brainer path?
Let’s solve that, for good.
The Content Hacker Process Blueprint was first built after a student requested a template and step-by-step list from me of my content marketing process back in 2017. I reinvented it completely this fall to give you complete, renewed clarity on your content marketing process.
A central idea throughout this product is the idea of building a Content Cake – thinking of your content marketing in layers that you can easily assemble.
My name is Julia McCoy, and I sold my own agency after building it from 0 to $5M with organic content marketing.
I love being a Sherpa for my clients up the content marketing mountain.
But when I started out, I was just like you.
I was running my first company, and although we were seeing some success I was feeling totally drained.
I was running around doing EVERYTHING for my content agency’s marketing. I was pulling assignments out of email, Scotch-taping ugly processes together so fresh content would “just go live.”
It’s no wonder I sometimes clicked “publish” on content I wasn’t exactly proud of.
Everything changed when I had a step-by-step process, and got clear on the stages and systems of my content marketing.
I got clear on my stages for the processes of content (there’s more than one!), and my systems to house the moving parts (images for the blog… the first draft of the blog itself from the writer…et cetera).
It was like MAGIC!
Everything began to open up for me. My content calendar began to exist three months in advance. My writers were clear on tasks out into the future. My designer wasn’t rushing to put together a promo image last minute.
As I moved through stages seamlessly – I began to stack on more and more pieces of content and move them all through the stages! I finally had time to add more content to my plate.
- I had WAY more energy and time to do other things.
- My content creation started flowing like a well-oiled machine.
- I never again panicked late at night, about to miss another deadline, struggling between writing it all and trying to delegate parts.
- I finally had a crystal-clear process to produce timely content, week after week, without missing a deadline once—for five brands!
Does it work? 1000%. This well-oiled content process I’ve developed has helped every single piece I publish earn traffic and succeed.
- I’ve earned a collective 40,000 keyword placements ranking organically in Google, the result of high-quality, consistent, SEO-optimized content
- I grew my traffic to 100,000 website visitors/month.
- We’ve saved over $200,000 by skipping paid ads!
- Best of all, we’re at least two months ahead on our content calendar at all times!
And I don’t plan to keep the secrets of organized content marketing to myself.
In fact, I’m sharing it with you today in a succinct digital pack that you can instantly download and start using now.
When you download and read it, you’ll get:
- The step-by-step process blueprint I use to create consistent, quality content for all of my brands. (Hint: this includes three content creation stages and what goes into each one, step-by-step.)
- How to map out your content steps (featuring tangible action steps identified with crystal-clear clarity, so you go seamlessly from topic ideation to the very next step).
- The inner stages of the writing process, including the exact template I give my writers to help them come up with stunning, share-worthy content.
- The 8-step process your blog editor should follow before publishing any piece of content.
- Links to tools complete with an insider’s look at my own content creation process, including my calendar, blog template, examples, and more!
- Best tools for keyword research and how to use them.
- Complete ClickUp Space Template with four video tutorials on how to use them, from myself and our Systems Expert at Content Hacker.
- Brief guide on how to promote your content, once you’ve published it.
The best thing is you won’t need hours to pore over the digital pack. It’s action-oriented. You can execute and act from all 12 pages, use the accompanying ClickUp templates today, and get started on building a seamless pipeline for your content marketing systems!
Get the Content Process Blueprint Digital Pack (Includes a Detailed Guide, ClickUp Space Templates, & Guiding Audio File)
The Content Hacker™ Process Blueprint for Content Marketers: Run Your Content Calendar & Team
I created this digital pack as a simple, actionable process guide for your content production.
The guide has zero fluff, zero frills, and zero unnecessary content. Every page brings power and clarity with visual concepts and working timelines showing you how to think through the stages of content marketing execution.
The accompanying ClickUp templates have been built by one of the best ClickUp Systems Expert (at $185 an hour, they would charge you around $1,500 to build the ClickUp Space we already have ready for you to swipe and use – complete with custom content automations!). These ClickUp Space templates were extensively tested and implemented by our team for our high-ticket Content Engine clients, and used for our own content production across the past year.
You’ll learn exactly how to implement content by visually seeing it, in the digital guide; you’ll get all the tools and templates you need to execute your content systems. You’ll be able to listen to me explain it all in an exclusive audio file, and finally, get started on immediate action steps with a special What’s Next? bonus PDF included too.
- The stages of content creation (from profitable strategy and ideation, all the way to telling the world about your amazing new piece!)
- Actual templates to swipe to build a ClickUp Custom Space to manage your content team (created by our Systems Expert, tested by us with multiple Content Engine clients!)
- A simple blueprint and tool list to use to promote your content in less than one hour a week
- Visual breakdowns to simplify how to approach profitable content marketing, as a whole
Learn from a leading content marketer trusted to train inside Fortune 500s and leading publications alike, including:
“Julia McCoy is one of the few people in the content/SEO industry that I look up to and respect.”—Brian Dean, Founder, Backlinko
Sarah transformed her business success with Content Hacker coaching and website services
"My brand/website is so good – thanks to Julia, her team and the guiding principles of CTS! – that a startup marketing agency approached me about being a PARTNER with them!
As a student in Julia's CTS program, and highly recommend it. If you're considering booking coaching with Julia, DO IT. She puts so much time and effort into customizing your session and her recommendations to your exact needs. You will walk away with a plan of action to get to your next step, and peace of mind that you're being coached by the absolute best of the best in the content marketing world."—Sarah Greenberg, Freelance Content Marketer
“❤️ I am over the moon with Julia's Content Engine service! Plug-and-play baby!”—Elizabeth Dupree, Dupree Financial Group
“Julia McCoy is one of the best content marketers on the scene.”—Lindsey Anderson, founder of Web Impakt & Trafficandleads.com
"In a world increasingly full of books with snackable advice that leaves you wanting more, Julia McCoy’s books and teachings are a banquet.”
—Warwick Brown, Account Management Activist, Consultant, Coach
Ready to get clear and comfortable with content marketing?
Buy and download The Content Hacker™ Process Blueprint with our ClickUp Custom Space template pack, and you’ll STOP:
- Feeling lost and confused, not knowing where to start in your content marketing journey.
- Wasting tons of time doing tasks that can be ran through a system.
- Feeling burnt out and exhausted.
Ready to finally get clarity as you approach day-to-day content marketing? Ready to trade content confusion for content ahead of schedule?
You need our Blueprint. ⚡️ That’s what it will do for you.
Get the Content Process Blueprint Digital Pack (Guide, + ClickUp Space Templates, & Audio File)
Master your exact step-by-step content production and marketing with the processes inside this powerful digital guide. This is how we manage, create, and publish consistent content for multiple brands. You’ll have systems (complete ClickUp templates + video setup tutorials!), a step-by-step guide to ideating and pipelining your content, and finally have clarity. Buy and use immediately!
- Digital Guide: Content Process Blueprint for Content Marketers, 21-page guide
- Digital Guide: ClickUp Template Summary (direct access to 4 training videos + ClickUp content management Space templates
- Audio file for the Content Process Blueprint, with personal motivation from Julia
- LIFETIME access to the Content Process Blueprint & all updates
- Bonus: What’s Next? Guide to help you identify next steps after implementing the guide
Cheers 🥂 to your success,
This product comes with our Content Hacker™️ guarantee.
We’re so confident this digital product works, that we’re giving you a fantastic guarantee. If you implement our step-by-step process, try the ClickUp Space template out, and don’t like it, you’re entitled to a full credit of the MSRP of this product to any workshop, course, consulting program, or service at Content Hacker.